Call for Applications
Each year, The Geneva Association awards one research grant intended to support research on a specific theme, which can be in the form of a thesis leading to a doctoral degree or a research paper on that specific theme.
The grant is worth CHF 10,000 and covers a period of 10 months.
The theme of the 2019 research grant is Digitalization and Health Insurance. Suggested topics for the 2019 research grant are:
- What are the drivers and trends of digitalization in health insurance?
- What are the threats and opportunities of digitalization for health insurers and their customers?
- What are the potential implications of big data on the health insurance industry business models and the value chain?
- Will digitalization in health insurance lead to risks demutualisation (personalisation versus solidary)?
- How can digitalization help health insurers and their customers in risk mitigation?
- What will be the impact of digitalization in health on insurance regulatory standards (“levelled playing field”)?
- What are the barriers to healthcare digitalization?
Suggestions for other topics related to the theme of “Digitalization and Health Insurance” could also be considered.
The deadline for submissions is 16 December 2018.
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, The Geneva Association, “Research Grants”, Talstrasse 70, CH-8001 Zurich.
Applications must be accompanied by a curriculum vitae, a research proposal and letters of recommendation from two professors of economics or risk management.