The Geneva Association awards the prestigious Geneva Association Ernst Meyer Prize annually for university research work in the form of a doctoral thesis that makes a significant and original contribution to the study of risk and insurance economics.
- The thesis should have been accepted by the PhD Committee during the 2020 calendar year.
- Submissions are possible in one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German.
- The prize is CHF 5,000.
- The deadline for applications is 15 January 2021.
Applications for the award should include all of the following:
- an electronic version (PDF) of the thesis
- an English language abstract of 1,000–1,200 words
- two recommendations (written in English), each providing a review of the submitted work
- curriculum vitae in English
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Judging Committee for the Geneva Association Ernst Meyer Prize is comprised of Professor Christophe Courbage, Professor Andreas Richter and Professor Richard Watt. A full list of past winners is available online.