The Geneva Association is pleased to announce a special April 2021 issue of The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice on 'Trust in Insurance'.
We encourage you to submit contributions related to the following areas:
- Definition and measures of trust in insurance
- The impact of trust on insurance demand
- The determinants of trust in insurance
- How to improve trust in insurance
- Social capital and trust in insurance
- Direct and indirect impact of trust on the insurance industry
- The impact of reputation and performance of the insurance industry on trust
- Cultural differences and trust in insurance
- How can the use of technology affect trust in insurance?
- Trust and the supply of insurance
- Does trust facilitate insurance contracting?
- Trust and risk aversion—Implications for the insurance industry
- Policies to foster trust in insurance
- Trust and insurance in developing countries
Suggestions for other topics will be considered by the editor.
All contributions will go through a peer review process. The guest editor for this special issue is Professor Luigi Guiso (Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance). Papers should be submitted electronically via the website of The Geneva Papers (http://gpp.msubmit.net/cgi-bin/main.plex) by 26 April 2020 at the latest.
For further information on The Geneva Papers, visit http://www.palgrave-journals.com/gpp/
For further information on this special issue, please contact Sandra Postle at firstname.lastname@example.org