The 11th Health and Ageing Conference, generously hosted by the MAPFRE Foundation, focused on new and emerging health risks, how they impact health and health financing mechanisms, and how insurance covers and manages these risks.
- Behavioural health risks and prevention of non-communicable diseases
- Environmental health and climate risk
- New health technology (including nanotechnologies, big data and smart analytics) and genetics
- Pandemics and antimicrobial resistance
- Financing and insurability of new and emerging health risks