The 30th International Seminar on Regulation and Supervision (PROGRES) took place in Geneva on 24-25 March 2014.
The conference focused on the growing complexity and sophistication of them multiple regulatory and supervisory regimes in insurance around the globe.
- Global systemically important insurers: issues, policies and challenges after designation
- Macroprudential oversight in insurance: policies and practices
- Building up a framework for cross-border and cross-sectoral supervisory cooperation
- Growing complexity of the oversight system in insurance: what implications for the industry
- The future of European banking regulation: a model for insurance?
Download the programme of the 30th Regulation and Supervision (PROGRES) Seminar
Please click here to download the list of participants