“Insuring health care for the elderly in Asia”, co-organised with the Singapore College of Insurance and supported by ACR Capital Holdings.
The 12th Health and Ageing Conference focused on the medical aspects of ageing in Asia, the challenges of financing the health of an ageing population and the role insurance can play in Asia.
- The nature and determinants of health care for the elderly in Asia
- Sustainability of health care financing for the elderly in Asia
- Health care providers and new health technology
- Insurance solutions to cover the health of an ageing population in Asia
- Other sources of financing the health of an ageing population
- Challenges for insurers in covering health risks for an ageing population.
Download the conference review: 12th Health and Ageing Conference Review: Insuring Health Care for the Elderly in Asia