The 2023 Programme on Regulation and Supervision (PROGRES) Seminar, hosted by The Geneva Association, will take place on 9–10 March 2023 in Zurich, Switzerland.
The PROGRES Seminar is an annual conference which convenes insurers, policymakers, regulators and supervisors to discuss key issues facing the regulatory community, insurers and their customers.
This by-invitation-only conference is closed to the media; for further information, please reach out to Casey Gillcrist, Senior Event Manager, email@example.com.
The 2023 PROGRES Seminar will convene insurers, policymakers, regulators and supervisors to explore six key issues for the regulatory community, insurers and their customers:
- The changing environment in which the insurance industry operates, from geopolitical and energy crises to soaring inflation and rising interest rates.
- The role of insurers, public policy and regulation in financing the green transition and the hurdles to investment in climate technologies.
- The erosion of biodiversity and related implications for the global economy, insurers and regulators.
- The widening scope for insurers to not only indemnify insured events but also play a role in mitigating and preventing risks, zooming in on the health and life space.
- The use of AI to enhance insurers' value proposition, with the pace of innovation creating a dynamic regulatory environment.
- The latest Insurance Capital Standard (ICS) developments.
Opening views from the Chairman
CRO panel on the risk outlook
Programme details, as well as registration and hotel-booking information, will follow with the invitation in early December.
Tier 1 - GA-member representatives, regulatory bodies and insurance associations: CHF 700/person
Tier 2 - Non-GA member insurance representatives: CHF 850/person
Tier 3 - Other (law firms, consultants): CHF 1,200/person
There is no cost to attend the conference virtually (virtual registration to open in January 2023).