THE GENEVA PAPERS ON RISK AND INSURANCE-ISSUES AND PRACTICE
Founded by The Geneva Association in 1976, The Geneva Papers is a refereed journal published quarterly by Palgrave Macmillan. It aims at improving the scientific knowledge of the insurance industry, and bridging the gap between academics and insurance professionals.
For more information, submissions or access to recent volumes, please visit the Palgrave website.
Issues that were published more than three years ago are available on this website.
Free online access to all issues of The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance-
Issues and Practice during March 2014
Current issue: Volume 39, Issue 1 (January 2014)
- The Determinants of Life Insurer’s Growth for a Developing Insurance Market: Domestic vs Foreign Insurance Firms, by Joseph J Tien and Sharon S Yang
- Insurance Salespeople's Attitudes towards Collusion: The Case of Taiwan’s Car Insurance Industry, by Lu-Ming Tseng and Wen-Pin Su
- A Competing Risks Dynamic Hazard Approach to Investigate the Insolvency Outcomes of Property-Casualty Insurers, by Huong Dang
- Quantile Regression Analysis of Corporate Liquidity: Evidence from the U.S. Property–Liability Insurance Industry, by Vincent Y Chang and Jeffrey Tzuhao Tsai
- Insurance Marketing Channel as a Screening Mechanism: Empirical Evidences from Taiwan Automobile Insurance Market, by Shu-Hui Hsieh, Chun-Ting Liu and Larry Y Tzeng
- Asymmetric Information on Risky Behaviour: Evidence from the Automobile Insurance Market, by Sara Forsstedt
Shin Research Excellence Award-Winning Papers
- Editorial—Shin Research Excellence Awards: A partnership of The Geneva Association/International Insurance Society, by Joan Lamm-Tennant
- Fair Valuation and Risk Assessment of Dynamic Hybrid Products in Life Insurance: A Portfolio Consideration, by Alexander Bohnert and Nadine Gatzert
- Human Capital Risk and Talent Management Issues in the Insurance Market: Public Policy, Industry and Collegiate Education Perspectives,by W. Jean Kwon