The Review is a refereed journal published by Palgrave Macmillan in annual volumes of two issues (March and September). It targets academics and university scholars in economics, with the purpose of supporting and encouraging research in the economics of risk, uncertainty, insurance and related institutions by providing a forum for the scholarly exchange of findings and opinions.
For more information, submissions or access to recent volumes, please visit the Palgrave website.
Issues published more than three years ago are available on this website.
Current issue: Volume 40, No. 2 (September 2015)
Celebrating 40 Years
- Geneva Risk and Insurance Review 40th Anniversary Issue, by Mike Hoy and Nicolas Treich
- From The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance to The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, by Henri Loubergé
- Information Problems in Bancassurance: Empirical Evidence Based on a Comparison Between Over-the-Counter and Telephone Marketing Customers, by Jin-Lung Peng and Kili C Wang
- Beyond Age and Sex: Enhancing Annuity Pricing, by Joelle H Fong
- Liability, Insurance and the Incentive to Obtain Information about Risk, by Vickie Bajtelsmit and Paul Thistle