Presenters in this #RiskConversations webinar, held 11 December 2020, discussed the findings of The Geneva Association’s report, Digital Health: Is the euphoria justified?, from the practitioner and academic perspective, focusing on the following questions:
- Is digital health delivering on its promises?
- How is digital health being used across the insurance value chain and how can insurers add value in implementing digital health solutions at scale?
- Adrita Bhattacharya-Craven, Director Health & Ageing, The Geneva Association
- Saira Ghafur, Digital Health Lead, Institute of Global Health Innovation, Imperial College London
- Achim Regenauer, Chief Medical Officer, PartnerRe
Moderated by Pamela Corn, Director Communications, The Geneva Association