In partnership with key stakeholders, The Geneva Association:
- Identifies and investigates key trends and risk areas that are likely to shape or impact the insurance industry and develops corresponding recommendations for the industry and for policymakers.
- Provides a platform to its members, policymakers, academics, multilateral and non-governmental organisations to discuss these trends and recommendations.
- Highlights the positive contributions of insurance to a better understanding of risks and to building more resilient and prosperous economies and societies – in both developed and emerging countries – and thus a more sustainable world.
In total, the companies of Geneva Association members
Are headquartered in 25 countries around the world
Manage USD 17 trillion assets
Protect 1.8 billion people
Governance and activities
The Geneva Association is a non-profit organisation with offices in Zurich. It is funded by its insurance and reinsurance CEO members (statutory maximum: 90) and governed by a Board of Directors.
With a global reputation for high-quality and forward-looking work, The Geneva Association produces and distributes research under seven work streams:
- Climate Change and Environment
- Health & Ageing
- Socio-economic Resilience
- New Technologies & Data
- Evolving Liability
- Public Policy & Regulation