As governments and insurers search for the right partnership approaches to insuring pandemic business interruption risk, The Geneva Association was pleased to host a Risk Conversations webinar to support ongoing discussions and present the findings of our report, Public-Private Solutions to Pandemic Risk: Opportunities, challenges and trade-offs.
The webinar explored four exemplary types of public-private pandemic risk solutions, as well as partnership proposals in the U.K., U.S. and Switzerland and where they stand.
- John Fielding, General Counsel, Government Affairs, Chubb
- Robert Gordon, SVP Policy, Research & International, APCIA
- Paula Jarzabkowski, Professor of Strategic Management, City, University of London
- Ivo Menzinger, Managing Director, EMEA Public-Sector Solutions, Swiss Re
- Kai-Uwe Schanz, Head of Research & Foresight, The Geneva Association
This event is part of our #RiskConversations series – webinars to present the findings of recent Geneva Association research.