Deadline: 31 December 2023
The Geneva Association is pleased to announce a special January 2025 issue of The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance – Issues and Practice on InsurTech: New Technologies and Data in Insurance
We encourage you to submit contributions related to the following areas:
- Insurance economics driven by new technologies and data
- Empirical and/or experimental work related to InsurTech; theoretical work is also welcome if combined with empirical and/or experimental analyses
- InsurTech approach to business transformation
- InsurTech along the insurance value chain
- New technology- and data-enabled business and service models
- New risk transfer options, such as existing risks that become insurable due to new technologies, or the insurance of new and emerging risks
- How technologies and data shape consumer relationships and the customer experience
- Applications of generative artificial intelligence and/or big data in insurance
- Platform ecosystems in insurance
- Regulatory aspects of data and the use of technology and how these affect the insurance industry
- Ethical and responsible conduct of insurance companies in the digital age
Suggestions for other topics are welcome and will be considered by the editors.
All contributions will go through a peer review process. The guest editors for this special issue are Prof. Alexander Braun (Associate Professor of Insurance and Capital Markets, University of St. Gallen) and Prof. Ruo (Alex) Jia (Associate Professor of Insurance, Peking University, and Collaborating Expert on New Technologies & Data, The Geneva Association). Papers should be submitted electronically via The Geneva Papers submission site by 31 December 2023 at the latest.
For further information on The Geneva Papers, visit the journal website.
For further information on this special issue, please contact Hannah Dean at email@example.com.