Hosted by Swiss Re, the 11th Annual Liability Regimes Conference has focused on "Mastering Accumulation and Bodily Injury Exposures in a Rapidly Changing Environment".
Download the conference review:
11th Annual Liability Regimes Conference Review: Mastering Accumulation and Bodily Injury Exposures in a Rapidly Changing Environment
Access presentations from the conference:
- Accumulation in Liability: A Same Approach as in Property?
- The Digitalization and Integration of Health Products – Liability and Technology
- Emerging Liability Risks–A Practical Accumulation Example
- Institute for Legal Reform
- Think the unthinkable: how can the industry deal with casualty accumulation
- Forward looking view on Casualty accumulation
- The Golden Age of Casualty
- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria: Economic & Legal Threats
- Internet of Things in the context of the latest medical technologies
- The sociological perspective
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria: A Serious Threat?
- George Mason University School of Law
- Neural Implants in Translational Research and Clinical Applications
- U.S. Asbestos Litigation-An Update